We’re Spellbinder Business Solutions, and we’re here to help your business grow. Since our founding in 2016, we’ve guided countless clients to help them achieve their unique business goals by providing them with various manpower related services. Using our proven end-to-end methods we’ll equip you and your organization with a plan to succeed. You can count on our team to give you the best insights towards your future.
Spellbinder Systems Group provides both server and client-based solutions, Hewlett Packard platforms:
We specialize in a minicomputer, and client/server applications, doing systems analysis, development, implementation, and management consulting for Hewlett-Packard 3000 (HPe3000 MPE/ix) and 9000 (HP-UX) customers, especially in the area of systems migrations.
- Services include design, programming, user and technical training, package customizing and configuration, upgrades, and staff development.
- Business focus includes manufacturing, aerospace, distribution, financial, and service industries (medical, utility, telemarketing).
- We provide special expertise for those wanting to leverage their legacy systems into web-based transactions and E-commerce systems.
We help with selection, sale (VAR), and/or installation of PC based systems, including Local Area Networks, specializing in Novell and Windows/NT, as well as Lotus Notes/Domino, Outlook/Exchange, and Groupwise servers and applications. In addition, we do website publishing and development, and Internet domain procurement.
- Services include hardware/software configuration and matching, package customization, implementation and training aid, custom database and script programming, and ongoing network management.
- The primary focus is a small business and non-profit organizations, especially in the areas of accounting, office automation, and Internet deployment.
- We are a Microsoft Solution Provider, a Lotus Business Partner and Authorized Reseller of many PC brands.
Other platforms and systems:
We also work with a number of other platforms including IBM mainframe, multiple flavors of UNIX systems and servers, as well as most popular environments and tools.