1 - 2 Years
Human Resources (HR), Sterilization
We are hiring for one of our esteemed pharma client for Validation Engineer Position.
· Provide support for the Revalidations of Process Equipment, and the Requalification of Controlled Temperature Units (CTUs), Critical Utility Systems, and Curtained HEPA Areas (CHAs). As necessary, support Sterilization Validation, Equipment/Utilities Validation and Shipping Studies.
· This position will provide support for the Revalidation and Requalification Programs at the Pfizer Andover site.
· Revalidation of Process Equipment: Fermenters, UF/DF Skids, CIP Skids, Chromatography Skids, Tanks, etc.
· Requalification (temperature mapping) of CTUs: Incubators, Refrigerators, Freezers, and Environmental Rooms.
· Requalification’s of Critical Utility Systems: Compressed Gases (Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen, and Nitrogen), HVAC, WFI, and Clean Steam.
· Perform Air Flow Visualization Smoke Studies.
· Support Sterilization Validations: Autoclaves, Process Equipment, Depyrogenation Systems and Transfer Lines.
· Support Equipment/Utilities Validations.
· Support Shipping Studies
· Work with Operations, Quality, Technical groups, and other site/network groups as required, assisting in establishing business and compliance requirements of Revalidation and Requalification activities.
· Plan and coordinate the Revalidation/Requalification work assigned.
· Technical understanding of process and equipment to be qualified.
· Accountable for quality of work performed.
· Perform the work in accordance to all the compliance requirements and in a safe manner.
Staff Augmentation, Direct Hires, RPO, Contingent Hiring, Application Development, MSP/VMS Sales, Product Development, Project Management, Infrastructure Management, IT Support Services, Call Center Services, BPO, Coshoring and VMO, recruitment, RPO, Managed Services, Direct hiring, and payroll
Industry Consulting,Human Resource & Consultancy
No. of Employees
Location New Brunswick, NJ, USA