Site Head - Operation
Location: Gurugram / Delhi
1.The profile will be responsible for setting the vision and direction of teams at Customer Service/
2. will Lead a large team of up to 800+ associates, team leads, customer service managers and operations managers to improve customer experience.
3. This is a senior-level management position that is fully accountable for the results of the
reporting teams at the customer service center.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the teams under
- management. Understands and demonstrates core values and Leadership Principles. Carries out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
- Mentors others in developing Leadership behaviors. Hires, manages, and develops high
- performing teams. Identifies individual strengths of team members and actively fosters career
- Actively seeks to understand core business values and initiatives, and translates those into
- everyday CS practices.
- Combines a deep cross-functional business understanding with a long-term industry wide
- strategic context for all decision making.
- Understands how to position the organization for success.
- Effectively applies best practices to all strategic decisions.
- Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause
- barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality. Maximizes resources for the greater good of the
- Maintains a complete and thorough understanding of technical systems in a complex automated
- customer service center. Implements change or develop new processes as necessary to provide
- the ability to better service multiple work types. Continually measures and evaluates all work
- processes using Kaizen, Lean, DMAIC, and other improvement methods. Develops and achieves
- performance goals and objectives in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- The ideal candidate should be a Graduate / PG having 12 - 16 years of work experience and handling a span of 800 - 1000 team members.(THIS IS MANDATORY)
- Will have a strong commitment to leadership, employee development, an understanding of Lean and Six Sigma, and a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems, in addition to an exceptional level of dedication, motivation, and intelligence.
- Demonstrated ability managing and developing large high-performance teams of associates/managers is required.
- Demonstrated familiarity with general principles of workflow in an inbound call/email center,and current technologies to help manage that workflow. Must possess exceptional analytical capabilities.
- The candidate should have a specialized skill set in running large scale production operations, preferably in a contact center environment.
- The ideal candidate will have at least twelve years or more management experience.