Sales, Convencing Skill
If you start your sales manager job description with a marketing summary of your company and your business, you will create interest for potential candidates. A short, two- to three-sentence introduction will help your applicants get excited about the prospect of working for you. Be sure to describe what you have to offer new employees that sets you apart from other companies.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] You will hold your job seeker’s interest if you put information about work hours and benefits in this location. This is where you would describe working conditions or requirements such as works on commission, base salary and commission, flexible hours, and travel benefits. Highlight items that you provide employees that your competition may not, such as office perks, employee discounts, and tuition reimbursement.
Sales Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Developing budgets
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- MBA preferred
- Two to three years of experience as sales manager
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
STPL is India’s premium after sales service provider for all major international and national brands of mobile phone and tablets.
It is powered by an organization providing service to major brands since a decade. The company will have PAN India presence and is still growing.
The company aims to revive the mobile service industry by providing best class services and to create a reach in the market.
Industry Customer Service
No. of Employees25