Obstetrics And Gynecology, Digital Imaging, Medical Ultrasound, Abdominal
- Performing diagnostic general imaging ultrasound examinations according to AIUM and ACR guidelines for procedures and scanning protocols.
- Locating and imaging internal elements of the body, including blood vessels and organs, and identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions
- Responsible for providing a wide range of highly technical diagnostic exams including but not limited to: abdominal, small parts, OB/GYN, abdominal and peripheral vascular, portable exams and interventional procedures.
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician interpretation
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating file systems for tests performed
Staff Augmentation, Direct Hires, RPO, Contingent Hiring, Application Development, MSP/VMS Sales, Product Development, Project Management, Infrastructure Management, IT Support Services, Call Center Services, BPO, Coshoring and VMO, recruitment, RPO, Managed Services, Direct hiring, and payroll
Industry Consulting,Human Resource & Consultancy
No. of Employees
LocationNew Brunswick, NJ, USA