1 - 2 Years
Business Strategy, Communication, Supply Chain Management
1. Manage Inventory Requisition, Purchase Orders Receipts, Materials Received Register(MRR), Storage, Dispatch, and Inventory Control.
2. Preparation of MRN & MIN (Material Receipt Note & Material Issue Note) through Material Management Software.
3. Executing all the Day-to-Day Stores Function as per the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
4. Maintain all store reports in Manual/ ERP Software.
5. Maintain store stock register & Assets stock register.
6. Prepare monthly store reconciliation statement.
7. Maintaining Minimum Stock level of all consumables.
8. Maintaining the proper Method of stock issue & maintaining the various levels of stock.
9. Review of Store function (SAP/ERP feeding Status) of sites on daily basis.
10.Overall responsibility for all Store, Dispatch & Purchase functions.
Here we are giving Placement services to the candidate and provide the best opportunity to the candidate with best industry . Where they grow and generate more communication and key skills on their on talent.
Industry Human Resource & Consultancy ,Consulting
No. of Employees 10