Reporting to: Manager - FE Programming
Shift Timing: 2 PM to 11 PM
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The resource is required to manage daily Front-End requirements. He/She is responsible to do feasibility study In the context of requirement gathering, development and deliver the product within a specified time frame. He/She needs to handle and support the ongoing processes for their maintainability and enhancement. The key to all these activities will be his/her strong communication skills with the requester and peer, users.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND REQUIREMENTS
- Participate in the initial kick-off calls and add value to the whole process to ensure that all required inputs are gathered and help the team with the expertise to set-up and take it forward as per business requirements. Need to ensure that completed documents are acquired from PM/TAM/BA.
- Review the requirement’s/documents and decide on the development plan of action.
- Should be able to Coordinate between other teams and ensure timely delivery of the task.
- Work with the flow of the build and is welcome to suggest a new idea/approach.
- Help team members in defining the validations to ensure data integrities.
- Should be capable to foresee failure path and critical points related to delivery and overall call flow cycle.
- Any type of enhancements to existing tools or issues to be addressed on own or with minimal intervention.
- Capable to write code with generic simplified algorithms for any new build or enhancement.
- Can apply Object Oriented concepts and Design Patterns.
- Working experience in AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, S3, ECS, etc.)/Azure cloud-based services.
- Working experience JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence is highly desirable.
- Develop code in an agile environment, work through all project phases and develop new features along the way.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, consult with stakeholders and gather requirements.
- Must be an expert in problem discovery and resolution. Since we have time-bound projects.
- Respond to emails with a full understanding of urgency.
- He/She will be monitoring all types of alerts in the system to ensure proper requirements have been addressed or all corrective actions have been addressed based on the client’s SLAs.
- On need, the basis will work with DP Team/DBA/Change Management /Leads/Telecom during office hours for any unexpected or urgent issues or show-stopper.
- Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to Security, HR, Operations, etc., and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management immediately
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Good Listening, Verbal and written communication skills.
- Should hold a Master’s Degree like MCA, MTECH, MSC(IT)
- Technical Training, IT and experience in TFS would be an added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Self-starter and able to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Detailed orientated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver the time-critical task with his/her pro-activeness to be an inspiration to others.
- Thrive as a senior resource in a fast-paced, high energy, change-oriented environment.
- Passionate enough to learn and contribute based on work time zone which is a key.
- Ready to handle any 24X7 ask from the organization.
- Willing to gel with the team and share knowledge with other team members to maintain knowledge transparency.