Electrician, Electrical Engineer
Senior Specialist Electrical Engineer
- You will generate product requirements specifications in coordination with the customer(s), for the design and development new and innovative products
- You will investigate and analyze new materials, components, technologies, applications and their appropriate use within our product lines
- You will conduct testing of all new products in accordance with CPD standards and customer requirements
- You will provide supervision and support to internal and external design resources when appropriate (e.g. PCB layout, software development, other engineers, test laboratories)
- You will review and conduct analyses (FMEA, simulations, modeling, etc.) on new products to ensure their integrity and use the results to optimize designs
- You will successfully lead contractors and other resources either co-located or at international locations
- You will establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with key customers and vendors
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in product development of electric motor drive systems.
- Experience with CAD tools: schematic capture, circuit and behavioral simulation- for example (SPICE, Simplis, Ansys, Altium, Matlab/Simulink) PCB layout and design
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in
Industry Electrical Industry
No. of Employees
LocationCleveland, OH, USA