Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Description Service Line Technology Department
Job Level Senior software engineer
Professional Qualification B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology
Work Experience 4-5 Years or above
Salary Indication 10-15 Lac
The key job responsibilities include the following Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.Ability to design and develop technology product according to client’s requirement Obsession for quality, performance and always remaining on the cutting edge.Adaptive learning capability with the pace of change in technology Excellent troubleshooting skills and small team management
The key skills required.
1. Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology.
2. Experience developing software with ASP.Net MVC architecture
4. Good understanding of SQL Server, My Sql, Stored procedures, etc.
5. Basic understanding of core java, object-oriented programming, Algorithmic optimizations, Design Patterns concepts, etc.
6. Hands on experience on AWS cloud (EC2 instances, RDS)
We provide all kinds jobs across the India.
Industry Consulting,Customer Service
No. of Employees 25
Location New Delhi