Senior Software Engineer, Software Architect, Software Engineering
Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide.
Provide technical leadership, guidance and mentor ship to a small group of highly skilled and motivated engineers.
Interact with the engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks which are open source and proprietary
- Develop backend services using Restful interfaces
- Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies
- Contribute to code review and mentoring initiatives
- Make impact on a global scale
- Bachelor's Degree and 14 to 18 yrs. of experience or Master's Degree with 14 yrs. of experience in Computer Science or related field
- Work with Java, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithm, Design Patterns and develop robust high-performance and scalable applications
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions across all environments
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, data stores, operating systems, etc.
- 5 or more year of experience with Core Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- Good knowledge of High performance Stream processing, Large Scale Messaging Systems
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline and experience of 5 to 8 years’ core software product development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Hands on in Architecting and developing large scale Core Java applications
- Experience in Real time applications, Transactional Systems, Encryption
- Good expertise in REST, Messaging (KAFKA, RABBITMQ, etc.), stream processing (SPARK, STORM etc.), Large storage Systems (RDBMS, NO SQL Stores like Cassandra, HBase, REDIS, etc.)
- Solid Experience in developing scalable Event driven applications.
- Good knowledge of any Business process workflow engines and related technologies like JBPM, Drools, BPEL etc.
- Previous experience working with HIPPA is added advantage
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love writing and owning codes and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
At Walmart Labs India, a line of code can change the way the world shops. We are redefining the Future of Retail!
No. of Employees
LocationBangalore, Karnataka, India