Inventory Management, Strategic Planning
Senior Analyst - Strategic Services
The Global Technical Engineering Operations (GTEO) team @Walmart Labs builds and runs the infrastructure for one of the largest 24/7 e-commerce operations in the world. Our engineers take great pride in their ownership of the systems, databases, networks and the NOC that keeps the heart of Walmart Global eCommerce beating. With billions of customers, we're here to ensure seamless performance at global scale. Whether there's an unexpected spike in performance due to site visits or new builds and releases, we bring solutions to complex challenges.
The applicant must meet the following requirements-
- Create Batch Upload Definitions for required data base management actions and those related to projects.
- Review monthly telecom orders and carrier invoices for MACD (moves, adds, changes, disconnects) activity and ensure the client’s telecom inventory is properly maintained via documented process and procedures
- Ensure contract rates, discounts and prices on the invoices match the rates, discounts and prices from the carrier contracts
- Add new items to Rivermine and Invoice systems- cost allocations, vendors, accounts, GL strings, new approvers, etc.
- Manage all TEM/Invoice issues with system upgrades, feeds, testing, rejected items, etc.
- Upload bulk content to systems as required (i.e.- cost allocations, invoice distributions).
- Run and manage inconsistency reporting for carrier pricing and work with TEM team to submit disputes on accounts as needed.
- Create new process flow in Invoice Approval system for telco 3rd party invoices and train users.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of order information with invoices.
- Provide order and billing corrections that results in credits and billing disputes
- Provide inputs to financial guidance on telecom billing forecasts and projections.
- Responsible to TME and telecom provider vendor communications and coordination
- Other projects as requested by management.
- Manage mobility devices and ensure accurate inventory updates in TEM.
- Update and manage the Cradle Point usage for the right billing plans.
- Schedule and manage accrual reports from TEM
- Setting up hierarchies in TEM system for reporting requirements.
- Monitor status of system emails. Notify vendor when capacity gets too high.
- Create/Modify forms based on needs and Line Types. Test completed actions in test environment
- Troubleshoot Service Order submission issues for team and resolve through research of application configuration.
- Check order routings/milestones/allowed services/allowed states/workflows/provider configurations
- Manage Circuit Inventory for the team.
- Coordinate removal of Telco Providers no longer doing business with Walmart from the application.
- Perform acquisition mergers in data base.
- Create new COLO facilities in the application and keep Rivermine Naming Conventions document current.
- Carrier Management in the telecom tool meaning adding, deleting vendors, establish order routings, managing their service work flow.
- Real Estate Management- Submit disconnects, manage real estate notices for dark stores and site sales
- Batch corrections within the tool , troubleshooting large scale issues with current data, Creating and running batch jobs to correct said issues
- Clarity Reporting - Building and using clarity reports to better manage our inventory
- Adding new carriers once they’ve passed the New Utility gauntlet.
- Creating applicable order routers for carriers and their services
- Work closely with onshore admin and lead the governance for the vendor
- Ready to work in evening shifts to support US team.
At Walmart Labs India, a line of code can change the way the world shops. We are redefining the Future of Retail!
No. of Employees
LocationBangalore, Karnataka, India