Networking, Network Security, IT risk assesment consultants
The Security Analyst will be responsible for
• Performing daily operational 'eyes on glass' real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from SIEM tools, network and host-based IDS, firewall logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), midrange, applications and databases.
• Collaboration with Line of Business technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation.
• Documentation of actions taken for audit, regulatory and legal purposes within approved event tracking system.
• Provide Antivirus & Malware protection application administration and management (for example, but not limited to Sentinel One, Symantec)
• Routinely interact with vulnerability and threat management teams and incorporate feedback into information security applications (for example Tenable, Qualys)
• Interacting with the Network Operations Center team to stay current on planned or unplanned changes and outages on the network that impact security monitoring
Salary - Best in the industry with free Meals and other allowances.
RMS models and software help insurers, financial markets, corporations, and public agencies evaluate and manage catastrophe risks throughout the world.
We lead an industry that we helped to pioneer—catastrophe risk modeling—and are the innovators of the RMS(one)® platform, which is transforming the world's understanding and quantification of risk through open, real-time exposure and risk management.
More than 400 insurers, reinsurers, t
Industry Consulting,Financial Services,Trading,Management consulting,Risk assessment
No. of Employees
LocationNewark, CA, USA