Project Management, Firmware developer, Project Manager
Project Manager - Firmware
- Accountable for flawless project execution right from ideation to project delivery and instilling a rigorous approach to delivering with Quality.
- Expected to apply advanced Firmware development and domain knowledge to manage team activities in solving common & complex project issues.
- Superior collaboration skills, influencing, change management skills; Creates and fosters stakeholder relationships, globally.
- Accountable for team building and talent management (e.g.: workforce planning, goal setting/measurement , career planning)
- Ability to change status quo; Leading change through creative solutions to unstructured product and system issues
- Passionate about technology and product development; actively champions and creates technology-driven business value
- Optimizing team’s participation in all phases of product development
Education and Experience
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent experience required. Masters degree is a plus
- Typically 10-15 years of R&D/Software/ Firmware work experience, including 3-5 years of people management experience
- Experience in Product delivery in a large scale, global R&D setup
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
- Strong Firmware R&D background; Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills; mastery in English.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in Firmware technologies
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing and quality of outcomes
Self-Motivated; Self Starter; Team player
en world came to India with New Era India Consultancy, which is operating in Indian recruitment industry since 1993. en world- India is a dynamic & result oriented recruitment consultant specializing in mid- senior hires across all vertical. Working with Fortune 500 and major Indian brands, we specialize in mid to senior leadership positions across domains. We have more than 800 domain expert recruiters with average 8-10 years of experienc
Industry HR and recruitment
No. of Employees
LocationNew Delhi, Delhi, India