2 - 4 Years
ITIL, Aruba Wireless, SRX Firewall, Firewalls, Palo Alto, Switching, Routing Protocols, Ipsec Vpn
• Design, Manage and configure Multivendor Network device platform Like Cisco/Juniper/Fortigate.
• Experience in managing large enterprise networks and multilocation networks.
• Good understanding of Network technologies like VLAN, VTP, STP, HSRP, VRF , Wi-Fi, DHCP, DNS, IP-SEC, VPN tunnels etc.
• Knowledge in Routing technologies like EIGRP, OSPF, VRF and a basic understanding of BGP.
• Hands-on in Firewalls like Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX/Netscreen or any UTM Firewalls.
• Knowledge on Managing packet shapers, Cisco switches like 2960 & 4500, Juniper switches and Enterprise level Wireless networks (Aruba),
• Strong troubleshooting of Layer 2 and Layer 3 – Routing, Switching & Firewalls.
• Network Security background with Enterprise level network support experience.
• Good to have MPLS and IPv6 Technologies.
• Flexible and ready to learn new technologies and deliver an under-pressure environment.
• ITIL standards and service delivery skills
• Preferably CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA & ITIL certifications.
• 24/7 shift ready support.
At Accenture, we take an innovation-led approach to help our clients, communities, and society "imagine and invent" the future.
To this end, we have created a social innovation architecture that allows us to develop sustainable, disruptive and scalable solutions to address a wide range of complex societal issues across multiple sectors and geographies.
From our research, ventures, and labs, to our studios, innovation, and delivery centers, we are using emerging technology to improve the way the world works and lives.
Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping AI. Self-optimizing systems. The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for new ideas powered by intelligent technologies has never been greater.
But a vision for the future can't be realized without know-how. We partner with our clients to drive real innovation—the kind that turns an idea into an industry—helping them transform and grow their organizations.
Learn how we work with companies from all industries, across the globe to create the New—now.
SKILLS TO SUCCEED
Unemployment is a persistent and critical issue around the globe, and the skills gap continues to widen. In fact, according to the International Labor Association, global unemployment may reach 200.5 million by the end of 2017, yet Manpower Group estimated 40 percent of employers globally report talent shortages.
Accenture's Skills to Succeed corporate citizenship initiative advances employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for individuals around the globe, leveraging digital innovation to drive impact at scale and help close employment gaps.
Industry Information Technology
No. of Employees