Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Project Management, Quality Assurance, Information Security Specialist
• Provide operational support for the Accenture Security Global Quality & Risk Managing Director and Managers.
• Monitor the timely and accurate completion of Quality Assurance (QA) reviews and maintain the accuracy and integrity of QA records.
• Work with delivery teams and Deployed-to-Entity (DTE) quality support teams to follow-up on Security Leadership inquiries and track mitigating actions on high risk contracts and opportunities that appear on Accenture’s High Risk & Issues (HRI) list or Early Warning (EW) reports.
• Create and review reports, perform ad-hoc analysis, and implement action plans to improve compliance with Quality & Risk policies and procedures.
• Compile weekly and monthly Security Quality & Risk scorecards that track key performance and risk metrics.
• Identify recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls, monitoring, reporting/communicating results, and escalation processes.
• Support engagement teams as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Accenture’s Quality and Risk Management tool suite.
• Provide accountability for data accuracy, timeliness, and overall quality of work products.
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk
Industry Information Technology
No. of Employees