Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India| Delhi, India
Digital Marketing, Content Management
Key Responsibilities: -
• Brand Content Management
• Marketing Resource Management
• Enterprise Campaign Management
• Digital Strategy and Digital Marketing
• Campaign management technology solutions
• Omni-Channel campaign design and management
• Campaign reporting & analytics
• Personalization and segmentation
• Advertising, Promotions, Programmatic ads.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Digital marketing, content management experience of 7+ years of experience within CG, Retail, Auto, Industrial industry.
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C-Suite” executives
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk
Industry Information Technology
No. of Employees
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Mohali, Punjab, India