Gurgaon, Haryana, India
• Job Title: India Business- Java
• Position Level: 9
• Key responsibilities:
• Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications.
• Design, Develop, Implement ETL framework for Enterprise DW system.
• Executing unit tests and validating expected results; iterating until test conditions have passed Translate business needs into end user applications.
• Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation & problem resolution.
• Troubleshoot and remediate issues impacting processes in ETL framework.
• Modifying existing code to provide defect fixes for existing ETLs.
• Coordinate and Collaborate with ETL team and business users to implement all ETL procedures for all new projects and maintain effective awareness of all production activities according to required standards and provide support to all existing applications.
• Provide support to all ETL schedule and maintain compliance to same and develop and maintain various standards to perform ETL codes and maintain an effective project life cycle on all ETL processes.
• Keep abreast of the tools, techniques and components being used in the industry through research and applies this knowledge to the system(s) being developed.
• Hands-on experience with all aspects of designing, developing, testing and implementing ETL solutions
• Packaging and release management.
• Working knowledge with MPP systems
• Knowledge of data modeling and designing databases
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment on several projects
• Solid understanding of SDLC, software best practices and development methodologies
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
• Good knowledge of metadata, and using/managing metadata
• Ability to develop and organize high-quality documentation
• Take responsibility for performance tuning
• Experience with data warehousing and star-schema (dimensional) data models a plus.
• Working knowledge on Linux/Unix Operating systems
• Hands on experience in Database technologies like Oracle, Mysql , Teradata or likes.
• Strong scripting skills - python ( a big plus ), Perl , shell etc.
• Knowledge of Big data systems - Hadoop , pig, hive, shark/spark etc. a big plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk
Industry Information Technology
No. of Employees
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Bangalore, Karnataka, India