2 - 6 Years
Network Administration, Systems Administrator, Hardware Networking, Hardware & Networking, It Administrator
Position: IT Manager(Hardware Networking)
Qualification: MCA/B Tech/BE
Experience: 1-4 years
1. Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), computer workstations and connections to the Internet.
2. Establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements.
3. Designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
4. Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization.
5. Install, configure and troubleshoot Web/Database / Proxy /Antivirus server.
6. Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of hardware and network equipment, defining network policies and procedures.
7. Making sure of adherence to software licensing.
8. Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and escalating problems to the concerned department.
9. Secure network by developing network access, Wi-Fi hotspots, firewall control and maintaining documentation.
10. Make users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
11. Provide network upgrades and hardware by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
Bhatia Consultancy Services
(Job Placements, International Professional Resume Writing Services, Cover Letter Writing Services, LinkedIn profile writing Services)
Industry Recruitment/Placement Agencies,Content Writing
No. of Employees 10