1 - 3 Years
JSON, XML, IOS, API Integration
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
• - Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
• - Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• - Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• - Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization Skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
• - Complete knowledge on full mobile application life cycle from development to app store.
• - Experienced with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• - Familiar with C and/or C++ and Cordova and/or hybrid apps (good to have).
• - Should have knowledge on third party API integration and web services i.e, JSON, KSOAP, XML, REST technologies.
• - Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• - Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• - Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• - Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• - Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• - Able to resolve project specific issue by himself and able to guide team members to achieve the target.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• - Minimum 0.5-1 year of working experience in iOS development.
• - Prior experience on mobile application development.
• - Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• - Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
• - Experienced with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• - Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• - Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• - Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Career Blaze HR Solutions is a professionally managed HR & Placement Consultant in Gurugram, Haryana that provides end to end HR services. We are a well-known company that focuses mainly on customized solutions for each client providing them with the most accurate service. Apart from being a promising Recruitment Consultant and an Educational Consultant, we also have Placement Services and Outsourcing Services. We serve a&
No. of Employees 5