Bangalore, Karnataka, India
data warehousing, Informatica Developer, Informatica, ETL
Job Summary: -
Job Title: Informatica Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC || Pennington, NJ || Hartford, CT || Pennington, TX || Weehawken, NJ || Whippany, NJ || Eagan, MN || Chicago, IL and many other locations Charlotte, NC || Pennington, NJ || Hartford, CT || Pennington, TX || Weehawken, NJ || Whippany, NJ || Eagan, MN || Chicago, IL and many other locations
Job Title: - Informatica Developer
Location: Cranberry, PA || Whippany , NJ || Fort Worth, TX || Owing Mills, MD || Smithfield, RI || Atlanta,GA || New York/NJ || Plano, TX || Springfield, MA || Cary, NC || Minneapolis ,MN || Groton, CT or Collegeville, PA || Indianapolis, IN || Milwaukee, WI
Full Time Permanent Role
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Support of Data Warehousing and Data Integration Solutions using Informatica
• have worked in developing ETL program for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using Informatica
• Must possess strong relational database design concepts and suggest architecture improvements, design and integration solutions
• Conduct analyses of alternatives for different technical solutions and be able to communicate the strengths and weaknesses of each ETL solution
• Perform ETL failure recovery when needed. Daily notifications on ETL workflow status will be required to ensure no interruption in service
• Must be able to solve complex problems and ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines as required.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
• Must have good client interfacing skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Wor
Industry Consulting,HR and recruitment
No. of Employees
Location New Brunswick, NJ, USA
Bangalore, Karnataka, India