1 - 3 Years
Key Responsibilities: -
1. A minimum of 7-10 years of overall experience (Industry + consulting).
2. Individuals should be a consulting fit in terms of ability to work with clients. Consulting experience would be an added advantage.
3. Understanding and appreciation of the overall industry dynamics and key trends affecting the industry
4. Good understanding and work experience in one of the following - Metals, Mining, Cement, Oil & Gas Industry across the value chain:
a. Business Strategy
b. Operations Strategy
c. Digital Strategy and Transformation
d. Operating Model Design
e. Strategic Cost Reduction
f. Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
g. Mine- / Plant-level Operational Excellence
h. Integrated Planning, Fulfilment & Service Excellence
i. Sales & Marketing Transformation (Steel / Commodities) Understanding of operations & areas where improvements can be driven
j. Mine Development & Operationalization Strategy
5. The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
6. The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C-Suite” executives
Knowledge and skill requirements
1.7 - 10 years of experience. Domestic consulting experience is preferred
2. Should have worked in the RES space and done work around Sales & Marketing, SCM, S&P General Management/Strategy etc.
3. Should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
4. The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives
5. Should have managed teams and delivery and possess strong program management skills
At Accenture, we take an innovation-led approach to help our clients, communities, and society "imagine and invent" the future.
To this end, we have created a social innovation architecture that allows us to develop sustainable, disruptive and scalable solutions to address a wide range of complex societal issues across multiple sectors and geographies.
From our research, ventures, and labs, to our studios, innovation, and delivery centers, we are using emerging technology to improve the way the world works and lives.
Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping AI. Self-optimizing systems. The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for new ideas powered by intelligent technologies has never been greater.
But a vision for the future can't be realized without know-how. We partner with our clients to drive real innovation—the kind that turns an idea into an industry—helping them transform and grow their organizations.
Learn how we work with companies from all industries, across the globe to create the New—now.
SKILLS TO SUCCEED
Unemployment is a persistent and critical issue around the globe, and the skills gap continues to widen. In fact, according to the International Labor Association, global unemployment may reach 200.5 million by the end of 2017, yet Manpower Group estimated 40 percent of employers globally report talent shortages.
Accenture's Skills to Succeed corporate citizenship initiative advances employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for individuals around the globe, leveraging digital innovation to drive impact at scale and help close employment gaps.
Industry Information Technology
No. of Employees