Operations Management, Sales, RPO Domain
Head SCM (Sr. GM / Associate VP / Asst. VP)
Roles And Responsibility
This position with our client who is one of the largest engineering conglomerates in India, plus the company is people centric employer brand.
Position Title: Head SCM & Storage
Base Location: Faridabad
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.?
- Determine key supply chain KPIs.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Ownership of storage inside / out side including inventory control.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should have a thorough Technical / Market / Competitor Knowledge.
- Should have analytical bent of mind.
- Should have a sound academic background.
- Should be open and flexible to travel / Relocate.
- Should be able to work under stress / pressure.
Diploma (Mechanical / Automobile / Agriculture)
B.E. B. Tech (Mechanical / Automobile / Agriculture)
PGDM / MBA (Marketing)
Experience: 20+ Year
en world came to India with New Era India Consultancy, which is operating in Indian recruitment industry since 1993. en world- India is a dynamic & result oriented recruitment consultant specializing in mid- senior hires across all vertical. Working with Fortune 500 and major Indian brands, we specialize in mid to senior leadership positions across domains. We have more than 800 domain expert recruiters with average 8-10 years of experienc
Industry HR and recruitment
No. of Employees
LocationNew Delhi, Delhi, India