Head - Business Development
Roles And Responsibility
Solution Business Management:
- Work closely with Leadership team and HQ to support a wide range of business development activities including channel plans, strategy formulation, pricing levels, new product requirements, competitive reviews and analysis, etc
- Interaction with top Management with customer (SIEL) on making strategies on increasing sales revenue through B2B sales, BPO business and any other new business which HQ directs.
- Analyze, review and suggest processes which can be taken as BPO
- Must be able to develop comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan
- Achieve revenue growth across all of the company's product/solutions platforms.
- Create and execute Channel strategies to acquire new strategic customers, open new vertical markets, and grow current strategic customers.
- Support the company sales channel partners (SI and distributors) in INDIA
- Drive B2B sales growth through sales channel partner management and end customer contact.
- Collaborate with sales partners to build and win a list of top priority customers and initiatives.
- Participate in sales partners customer presentations.
- Provide and coordinate technical training for new solution launches and existing solutions support.
- Motivate sales partners through the implementation of sales and incentive programs.
- Develop end customer relationships at a senior-level including C-level executives
- Represent market interest at a regional and global level; provide market trends, competitor activity, and product insights to assist with development of new products.
- Provide periodic forecast of pipeline and monthly outlooks of bookings for INDIA.
- Must have extensive experience of working with or working for Tier I / II IT companies in India
- Should have background in IT technical sales
Business Strategy Planning
- Responsible for working closely with management in designing the strategy for growth of solution business and organization
- Identify new areas of business opportunities
- Track industry and competitive trends
- Develop forecasting models
Profit And Loss Management Of Business
- Responsible for profit and loss management for internal and external business
- Presenting revenue, profit (P&L) etc report to management on periodic basis
- Graduate Engineer (or MCA) & MBA from reputed Institute with 15 - 20 years of sales leadership experience
- Should have good experience in Manufacturing IT (Manufacturing Execution System, Point of Production and Quality Management Systems)
- Experience selling B2B products and selling enterprise solutions
- Developed senior relationships within strategic end customers and partners in India.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.