Frontend Web Developer - HTML5/CSS3 (1-4 yrs)
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- A creative and resourceful problem-solver
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Find and answer performance issues
- Knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatible production ready solutions
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Knowledge of Gulp, Babel
Good to have : Experience and good knowledge of SPA development
Education : B.Tech & MCA (Full Time)
Collegedunia.com is Indias largest college review platform and an extensive search engine for the students, parents, and education industry players who are seeking information on the higher education sector in India and abroad.
Industry Information Technology & Services
No. of Employees
LocationNew Delhi, Delhi, India