Communication, Microsoft PowerPoint, Executive Assistant, FP&A Senior Executive
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE GLOBAL PRESIDENT
Purpose of the Post:
To provide a strictly private and confidential personal assistant role to the PRESIDENT To manage his workload, assist him in his tasks in hand.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Global President –across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the President’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the President in his projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the president
- To professionally represent the organisation at sector networking events
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board residentials and meetings
- To co-ordinate president’s travel arrangements
- To maintain the complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all President’s mailing lists.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
AEISA Job Consultant is one of the top-notch Job Consultants having their office in Gurgaon, Haryana.
We strive to work very hard in order to offer the best staffing needs of all the clients.
We render outstanding services as Placement Consultant, HR Consultant.
We completely work in a professional manner so as to accomplish all the stated necessities of the organization.
Industry Consulting,HR and recruitment,Employment Services,Human Resources,Human Resource & Consultancy
No. of Employees5