Executive Assistant and Office Manager
This position requires frequent communication and coordination with Net2Source Team in the headquarters and national offices globally.
- Front Office Management
- Stock & Asset Management
- Call & Mail Handling
- Pantry Management
- Office Organization (Keeping Office Neat & Organized)
- Creating an initial response to Legal Notices in coordination with CEO
- Discovery & Research to create an initial response.
- Coordinating with Attorney’s and assigning cases with prior-approval from CEO.
- Reviewing Vendor & Client Contracts
- Corporate Event Planning & Coordination
- Client Coordination for Meetings, Events, Invites etc.
- Site Management
- Recruitment (Identifying Candidates for In-house positions from LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter, if required we can provide her with training)
- Following up, scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- On-boarding internal employees
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting;
- 4+ years of Bachelors degree preferred
- Prior experience with international development and/or non-profit organizations, and/or working in a start-up business environment (preferred);
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English);
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of Net2Source.
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes;
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative;
- Able to work independently and take initiative;
- Results oriented;
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver;
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success; and
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.