He/She will be a key member of the development team. He/She will be responsible for requirement gathering, designing & coding, developer testing, UAT & implementation on the various platforms as the business requirement. Participates in the development, and design meetings as appropriate, to ensure that quality objectives are addressed at appropriate phases within the software development lifecycle (AGILE and Waterfall). The candidate will be also responsible to create conceptual document & detail designing of the business logic.
- 8-10 + years of in-depth experience in application design and development.
- 8-10 + years of solid .NET development using ASP.NET, Net Core, MVC, Angular, Jason, Node JS & VB.NET.
- Major experience with web-based applications.
- SQL 2014/2017 experience required.
- Knowledge of CMMI 5 is desirable.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and development of application software as part of the product design and development team of application development projects on Microsoft Technologies.
- Will be required to prepare detailed technical design specs and implement/ code software components, interfaces, and services based on these designs.
- Flexible to accommodate various time zones and work effectively in/with a team of constituting members.
- Should be able to deliver in time with quality.
- Should be a good team player.
- Participate in project status meetings as required and provide project status updates with respect to work on hand.
- Tailor project management, development, and support processes to meet the needs of the individual (new and/or on-going) projects.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Provide on-going project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients, and management.
- Provide input into strategic planning and asset creation processes.
- Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
- Coach and train project team members on Software Development processes and best practices.
- Contribute to the design and coding of products.
- Client Management: Manages day-to-day client interaction; Sets and manages client expectations; Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties; Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions; Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships; Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization, and objectives.
- Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to: Project schedules; Detailed project plans; Project scope statements; Cost estimates; Resource plans; Risk and issues logs; Status reports.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or MCA · 8-10+ years of relevant software development experience in Microsoft Technology.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing and analyzing code for a web-based application.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Assists in physical and logical database design.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Programming expertise in Microsoft technologies including; ASP.NET, Net Core, MVC, Angular, Jason, Node JS, VB.NET, and VB Script
- Experience in Agile and Dev Ops · Proficiency in working with .Net 4.5 and 4.7.2 Frameworks.
- Desired: Ability to work on Web technologies.
- Good Knowledge of Crystal Report, ActiveX Control, MS Office 2016.
- Experience in communication package (email).
- Optional: Ability to work on Web design, HTML, WAP Technologies, MS FrontPage.
- Proficiency in MS Access, SQL Server 2014+, MY SQL; scripting, query, stored procedure, user-defined function, and performance optimization.
- Optional: Source-code version control (VSS or TFS or similar).
- Experience designing complex applications and reusable components in .NET
- Expertise in MVC, JSON, Angular, Jason and J-Query.
- Troubleshoot and ensure timely and effective resolution of any issues with projects.
Software Engineering Skills:
- Strong reporting abilities throughout the project life cycle.
- Ability to write clean, documented, and maintainable code.
- Ability to translate complicated user requirements and requests into functional and technical specifications for coding by offshore developers.
- Ability to evaluate various technologies and to implement accordingly.
- Ability to create working code or database structures based on requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to understand and debug code written by others with very little knowledge transfer.
- Understands client-server and internet systems architectures.
- Experience with process improvement projects.
- Microsoft Dot Net and SQL experience.