1 - 3 Years
Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Campaign, SEO, Google Tag
Job Purpose –
The Digital Marketing Lead / Manager will be responsible for setting up, leading & running the Digital Marketing functions for category portfolio, will be a change agent to drive excellence in execution in digital marketing as well as innovation to transform the way to connect with their target consumers, will develop a holistic Digital Marketing strategy for the brands, and digital marketing programs, that are aligned with the brand strategies and based on consumer insights.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in the software industry with 3- 5 years of experience in digital marketing in Email Marketing, Content management, SEO, SMO, Lead Generation, Markets & Client identification , Google and Bing Keywords, Social media management and other Media
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our products /services in India followed by in Europe while also increasing brands loyalty and awareness. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks, Creation of digital contents of the company - Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals - Engage and enhance the Social Media Marketing - Manage day-to-day messaging/posts - Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager - Creation of leads through digital marketing campaigns/ smo / email marketing/content marketing
Key Responsibilities / Roles & Responsibilities:
- Describe the key deliverable to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy & program for company
- Develop a prioritized calendar of plans supporting the annual brand plans of brands, with digital campaigns that are aligned with the overall brand campaigns. Manage the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Content, Digital Production, project oversight, and KPI tracking.
- Develop, agree and track key KPIs for digital strategy and individual programs.
- Provide strong analytical capabilities in the digital space, by implementing key performance measures for each digital program, evaluate the effectiveness of those programs and digital marketing overall, identify new trends and new analytical tools in the digital space, and deliver timely campaign results and summary reports.
- Review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways in which India can be ahead of the industry in the digital space
- Coordinate and lead digital marketing efforts with the brand teams and media team, to ensure alignment of digital programs with the brand programs.
- Work closely with cross functional teams across IT, legal, regulatory to ensure DM activities occur within the ambit of processes and regulations.
- Work with external creative and technology agencies to develop and execute campaigns that test the limits of digital media while meeting the marketing objectives. Will be responsible for selection of new agencies & vendors in this space, as required. Ensure that the agencies are appropriately staffed, have a good understanding of our brand strategies, and business objectives. Collaborate with the Global Digital Marketing team to drive adoption of global strategies and to develop and share global synergies and best practices
List below any licenses, certificates, registrations, or any relevant job skill or abilities not covered in Educational Background or Job-Related Experience sections above that are required for the job.
- Strong understanding the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop the brand. Proven experience in digital marketing in an agency, CPG company.
- Experience of digital content management, Search engine marketing and optimization, influencer marketing, digital media planning
- Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up - A good working knowledge of web analytics
- Understanding of the principles of design for digital communications - Experience in engaging with reputed digital agencies.
- Keen understanding of brand positioning, brand strategies and demonstrated ability to carry this understanding into the digital space
- Awareness of latest trends and examples of industry best practices in the digital space.
- Ability to present information and communicate effectively with a variety of teams and individuals, across functions and geographies.
- The candidate should have stature that will help bring attention, and focus to digital marketing. Candidate should be perceived as a thought leader in the digital space by the company team.
Experience in target audience identification and creating campaigns that engage and inform the same
Experience in creating & optimizing landing pages, user funnels and lead nurturing
Drive web traffic through SEO and SEM strategies
Develop and manage content marketing, community management and remarketing strategies to establish brand awareness across the target markets
Plan and coordinate with business, sales, and product teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals
Generate and win new business efforts including generating a robust new business pipeline, contributing to RFI/RFP responses for the Company overall, and specifically defining and driving process for the performance space
Demonstrated ability to contribute to definition and implementation of processes and policies, inclusive of needs identification, design, KPI definition, documentation, training, and optimization
Qualification: - Any Bachelor's degree preferred with PGDM/MBA in Marketing & Sales.
CyBuzzSc Infotech Pvt. Ltd thrives to be an innovative out-of-the-box custom software development company, that understands every hue of customer requirements and always strives to give more for customer satisfaction.
We are a software development company that provides cutting edge engineering solutions to make confident technology decisions. Our team of developers are well-equipped to cut through the buzz of the latest trends to create enduring results in your everyday professional lives. We expertise in providing our customers with the best platform for their every day working by offering paperless automation systems and in turn reducing the Carbon footprint and adding to secure the environment.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our key businesses. From strategic software development, IT infrastructure support & Consultancy through to implementation, clients benefit from our tailored approach. Working beside you every step of the way.
We also like to believe in strategically challenging ourselves in developing software’s that meet our customer’s needs and the upcoming technology change. Technology is an integral and potential component of any business that is influenced and guided by corporate strategy.
We at CyBuzzSC Infotech Pvt. Ltd is a time-focused software Development Company which engineers Customized Web Software developments along with Mobile Applications for offshore and onshore developments. We provide solutions by developing software for business automation and digitization of small and large offices, corporations and the government. By providing the best of back-end support, we work towards every customer’s need from conceptualization of the design till the end release of the product while maintaining the quality standard, which is of prime importance to us.
Industry IT Company
No. of Employees 50