7 - 10 Years
Python, SAS, MATLAB
Job description:- Provide consulting support to solve for business problems in the area of customer analytics for the CMT or Telecom domain through Predictive analytics-based solutions and perform quantitative ad-hoc analyses to create valuable insights from data.
• Utilize state of the art Machine learning and optimization algorithms for targeting customers to increase profitability acquire new customers and increase retention. Propose and apply new algorithms for the same
• Demonstrated analytical expertise including the ability to synthesize complex data effectively manage complex analyses technical understanding of system capabilities and constraints
• Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for CMT or Telecom clients
• Develop predictive analytics-based solutions for
o Customer Segmentation
o Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
o Attrition or Cross-Sell or Upsell Propensity Models
o Customer Lifetime Value
o Pricing Analytics
o Web Analytics
• Apply appropriate techniques such as exploratory data analysis regression bootstrapping trees cluster analysis survival analysis and so on
• Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
• Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies
Knowledge and skill requirements
• 4-12 years of analytics overall experience including at least 2 years of quantitative analysis in the CMT or Telecom Industry
• Exposure to Machine Learning with at least 2 years of practical experience in one or more approaches such as Random Forest Neural Networks Support Vector Machines Gradient Boosting Bayesian Networks Deep Learning etc.
• Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling customer segmentation etc.
• Post Graduate degree in Statistics Data Mining Econometrics Applied Mathematics Computer Science or related field or MBA .Preferred.
• Experience of working with US or overseas markets is preferable
SET YOURSELF APART:
• Proficiency in two or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite .Base Stats E-miner SAS EGRC. SPSS SQL KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R MATLAB etc. .SAS or R are must.
• Good knowledge of one of more programming language such as Python Java C++ is a plus
• Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
• Willingness to be flexible and work on traditional techniques as per business need
• Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as collaborative team player
• Ability to tie analytic solutions to business or industry value and outcomes
• Autonomous self-starter with a passion for analytics and problem solving
At Accenture, we take an innovation-led approach to help our clients, communities, and society "imagine and invent" the future.
To this end, we have created a social innovation architecture that allows us to develop sustainable, disruptive and scalable solutions to address a wide range of complex societal issues across multiple sectors and geographies.
From our research, ventures, and labs, to our studios, innovation, and delivery centers, we are using emerging technology to improve the way the world works and lives.
Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping AI. Self-optimizing systems. The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for new ideas powered by intelligent technologies has never been greater.
But a vision for the future can't be realized without know-how. We partner with our clients to drive real innovation—the kind that turns an idea into an industry—helping them transform and grow their organizations.
Learn how we work with companies from all industries, across the globe to create the New—now.
SKILLS TO SUCCEED
Unemployment is a persistent and critical issue around the globe, and the skills gap continues to widen. In fact, according to the International Labor Association, global unemployment may reach 200.5 million by the end of 2017, yet Manpower Group estimated 40 percent of employers globally report talent shortages.
Accenture's Skills to Succeed corporate citizenship initiative advances employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for individuals around the globe, leveraging digital innovation to drive impact at scale and help close employment gaps.
Industry Information Technology
No. of Employees
7 - 10 Years