Gurugram, Haryana, India
Key Responsibilities :
• Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for Retail or FMCG clients
• Develop predictive analytics based solutions for
o Customer Segmentation
o Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
o Attrition or Cross-Sell or Upsell Propensity Models
o Customer Lifetime Value
o Pricing Analytics
o Web Analytics
• Apply appropriate techniques such as exploratory data analysis regression bootstrapping trees cluster analysis survival analysis and so on
• Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
• Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 2-7 years of analytics overall experience including at least 2 years of quantitative analysis in the Retail or FMCG Industry.
• Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling customer segmentation etc.
• Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite .Base Stat E-miner SAS EGRC. SPSS SQL KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R Matlab etc.
• Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
• Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to tie analytic solutions to business or industry value and outcomes
At Accenture, we take an innovation-led approach to help our clients, communities, and society "imagine and invent" the future.
To this end, we have created a social innovation architecture that allows us to develop sustainable, disruptive and scalable solutions to address a wide range of complex societal issues across multiple sectors and geographies.
From our research, ventures, and labs, to our studios, innovation, and delivery centers, we are using emerging technology to improve the way the world works and lives.
Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping AI. Self-optimizing systems. The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for new ideas powered by intelligent technologies has never been greater.
But a vision for the future can't be realized without know-how. We partner with our clients to drive real innovation—the kind that turns an idea into an industry—helping them transform and grow their organizations.
Learn how we work with companies from all industries, across the globe to create the New—now.
SKILLS TO SUCCEED
Unemployment is a persistent and critical issue around the globe, and the skills gap continues to widen. In fact, according to the International Labor Association, global unemployment may reach 200.5 million by the end of 2017, yet Manpower Group estimated 40 percent of employers globally report talent shortages.
Accenture's Skills to Succeed corporate citizenship initiative advances employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for individuals around the globe, leveraging digital innovation to drive impact at scale and help close employment gaps.
Industry Information Technology
No. of Employees