Hotel Management, Management, Media Relations
Communications / PR manager
- Managing the entire corporate reputation management program for OYO and maintaining at all times a good ownership of the OYO corporate narrative across Spain.
- This would involve both thought leadership campaigns focused on CXOs and reputation building initiatives, including CSR (when we are ready). This would also involve driving communications for product/ technology launches, consumer interest campaigns, policy advocacy campaigns, etc. It will also involve media amplification around property launches or other city level developments.
- Conceptualizing, directing and editing the development and/or developing a variety of content, from social media posts to thought-leadership articles, videos, podcasts etc. in traditional as well as new age (digital) media sources/channels for placement across a variety of earned and shared media platforms.
- Driving measurable collaboration across Leadership, Corporate Communications, Marketing and Brand teams to ensure communications plans, narratives and content deliverables are leveraged to maximum effect.
- Ensuring a steady pipeline of company news and participation at industry forums, awards and recognitions, speaking engagements, etc.
- Driving and executing events for press, media and analysts (working closely with investor relations team)
- Working with external agencies and key stakeholders on media monitoring (traditional and online) media announcements, press articles and other communication materials. Track and report communications effectiveness.
- Developing and driving proactive media relations to generate positive coverage for OYO, includes holding key industry / influencer relationships
- Managing issues and crisis situation, if and when required
- Partnering effectively with HR in building a strong Employer Brand and driving engagement in all internal initiatives in partnership with the internal communications manager
- Flawless coordination with the external PR agency to execute any/all campaigns and with the central communications team based out of the Gurgaon (India) headquarters
- Ownership of priority campaigns to drive value and proposition of all OYO offerings
- Researching new media channels and developing/ maintaining excellent relationships with the corporate/ startup/ financial/ media & influencer universe
- In addition to external duties this role will also chair Internal Communication responsibilities as well as be the key member for product and BD content initiatives
- Work entails frequent travel to other cities to further media relationships or stakeholder relationships
- Reporting to OYO global, head of communications, based out of Gurgaon HQ and country head based out of Spain.
Launched in 2013, OYO is South Asia's largest hotel chain with a presence in India, U.K., China, Malaysia and Nepal. With over 10,000 exclusive hotels in its chain, OYO is one of a kind and has pioneered the world’s first full stack technology led hospitality model. Its network includes major metros, regional business hubs, top leisure destinations as well as pilgrimage towns.
Industry Hotels,Hospitality, Leisure and Travel
No. of Employees
LocationGurugram, Haryana, India