5 - 10 Years
Construction, civil engineering, Civil Construction, Civil Engineer, Civil Site Engineer
Position: Civil Quality Engineer
Qualification: BE/Btech Civil Engineering
Experience: 6-7 years in the construction Industry
1) Execution of all construction activities of Building along with Finishing Items, Preparation of Estimates, taking measurements, Contractors bill certification, and familiarity with external/internal plumbing sanitary systems, water supply sewage treatment, Electrical, etc.
2) Manage project management assistant staff and supervise their workload.
3) Undertake periodic valuations; assess contractors' financial claims and process payments to the contractor through the client's organization.
4) Undertake snagging inspection on practical completion of the works and manage the process to rectify any defects.
5) Inspect the works undertaken for compliance with required quality and good workmanship practice.
6) Inspect and assess/monitor health and safety on site.
7) Managing staff, financial reporting including annual/monthly budget and expenditure plans.
8) Preparing work schedules, monitoring the progress, supervision of works. Preparing daily/weekly progress reports. ,
Bhatia Consultancy Services
(Job Placements, Statement Of Purpose SOP writers, Resumes Writing for Singapore Dubai UAE United Kingdom UK Canada Australia New Zealand America USA Germany France Spain)
Industry Content Writing,Employment Services,Recruitment/Placement Agencies
No. of Employees 10
Location New Delhi
0 - 1 Years