Acrocede Technologies Private Limited is a fully owned subsidiary company of Optime-Tech LLC, headquartered in Illinois, USA. Optimetech undertakes Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain Management, Customer Resource Management, and Information Integration solutions, as well as specific Service orientated offerings such as Test, Quality Assurance and Data Management. The India Operations are targeted for those clients requiring an onshore - offshore model as well as expanding the global footprint of services.
Transformation happens here! Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Azure developer to join our team and support our client as they build out their next generation software
- Responsible for maintaining, enhancing and developing and supporting applications and technology solutions. Demonstrates a strong understanding of industry best standards in software development and version controlling.
- Will assist the Technical Lead with project team duties as required.
- Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates. Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
- Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
- Must be a self-starter and must be able to work independently.
- Well organized with great attention to detail and great communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed function requirements.
- Performs development activities as assigned by Studio Technical Lead or Architect.
- Responsible for conducting technical code reviews and unit testing.
- Works with Studio BA/QA resources to support testing and perform defect fixes as needed
- Participates in studio daily scrum and project status calls to provide accurate updates on deliverable timelines and status
- Creates and manages technical documentation as required
- Works with Technical Delivery Manager proactively for task prioritization, resolving issues and escalations
- Responsible for code release and deployment activities
- Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
- Overall 5+ years of experience in application Architecture using Microsoft technologies, Multi-Tier/Multi-Layer architecture, and Enterprise Application and Framework Development.
- Microsoft Azure development experience is highly desired.
- Experienced in development, deployment of integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios.
- Develop new and enhance process flows and mappings using various Azure tools (DataFactory, logic Apps, DataLake, Databricks, Synapse and managed SQL).
- Experience in Technical skills around the ETL and integration technology space to include knowledge of web service, file based (JSON, csv, XML) integrations, data cleansing, real-time data processing.
- 3+ years using Microsoft SQL Server, including database programming and performance tuning concepts.
- Secondary Skills
- Must have a strong understanding and experience on web development using C#, Asp.NET MVC, Web API, Web Services, WCF, Entity Framework, and Asp.NET Web Form, SSIS.
- Understanding OO concepts and design patterns and Framework Development for cross cutting concerns.
- Advance understanding of Security Concepts for Application and Services.
- Advance concepts for web application performance tuning.
- Working Knowledge of using tools like Soap UI for web services and Web API’s
- Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
- Azure and or MCSD certifications is a plus
- Experience working with Agile development processes
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent education
Interested candidates please send across your resume to email@example.com.
If you have any reference please do let us know.