1 - 2 Years
Project Management, Project Manager, Prince 2, Pmp Trained
Project Integration Management
• Develop Project Charter Develop Preliminary Scope Statement Develop Project Management Plan Direct and manage project execution Monitor and control project work Integrate change control Close project
• Project Scope Management Scope Planning Scope Definition Create Work Breakdown Structure Scope Verification Scope control
• Project Time Management, Activity definition, Activity sequencing, Activity resource estimating, Activity duration estimating, Schedule development, Schedule control
• Project Cost Management, Cost estimating, Cost budgeting Cost control
• Project Quality Management, Build Insurance Quality Plan Perform quality assurance Perform quality control
• Project Human Resources Management, Human resource planning. Build project team Develop project team Manage project team
• Project Communications Management, Communications planning Information distribution Performance reporting, Manage stakeholders
• Project Risk Management, Risk management planning, Risk identification Qualitative risk analysis Quantitative risk analysis Risk response planning Risk monitoring and control
• Project Procurement Management, Purchases and acquisitions plan Contracting Plan Request seller responses Select sellers Contract administration Contract closure.
Avaso is an IT solution provider with coverage in more than 150 countries as well as global distribution capabilities. We have a proves track record of success providing best-of-breed technology solutions to enterprises of all sizes, including some of the world’s largest brands.
AVASO has extensive expertise in the design and implementation of advanced network infrastructures and web-scale data center environments, as well as the logistics capabilities for large-scale, multisite technology rollouts. With locations worldwide and expertise in complex international transactions, AVASO has the ability to deliver enterprise-class solutions and services across the globe.
AVASO maintains long-term, strategic relationships with key technology leaders, including Cisco, EMC, VMware, NetApp and Dell. Our large, diverse engineering team holds leading industry and vendor certifications and is dedicated to building long-term relationships with our customers.
Industry IT - Hardware / Networking
No. of Employees 500