Your Essential Responsibilities
- Ensure all cash applications are performed within agreed timescales and in line with agreed SLA’s
- Ensure Plant requests and queries are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
- Support and deliver all agreed month end activities to ensure process governance and accuracy of results reported for all ISSC ledgers.
- Reviews and monitors individual workload
- Prepares monthly report-outs for team meetings to measure team performance
- Month End Deadlines- Ensuring all month end activities are completed to deadlines in order to close AR Periodic transactions
- Deductions – Correctly analyzes deductions, and reports and accounts for customer deductions after ensuring compliance with company’s policies
- Gathers data for potential process improvements
- Ensure all netting transactions are completed within agreed timetable and intercompany statements are issued within given timescales
- Cash on Account – Proactively liaises with collectors and customers to ensure cash on account is cleared on a timely manner
- Reconciliations – Collaborates with Record to Report analyst to ensure open AR items in bank statement are correctly accounted
- Strong focus on internal controls and company’s accounting policies
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, both internal & external.
- Ensure professional and appropriate communications.
- Know and comply with Eaton policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health (MESH).
- Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements from management or company..
If you are having,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Accounts payable domain
- BPO/Customer service industry experience essential, preferably captive shared service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of AR processes and related financial processes.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Basic data entry skills
- ERP knowledge preferably SAP