0 - 10 Years
Business Development, Sales, Insurance Sales, Marketing Excecutive, Agent Recruitement
Position: ADM - (Agency Development Manager)
Location: All Odisha
Reporting to: Territory Managers
Span of Control: 25-40 Agents
· Execution of sales strategy – Increase market reach and penetration through market segmentation. Seek new customers and increase sales
· Responsible for recruitment and management of Agents - Identify, recruit and manage advisors from the respective region
· Train and motivate advisors to provide a better understanding of market/products
· Monitor and review agents’ performance. Help them achieve maximum business
· Meet customer on a regular basis for achieving standards
· Supervise and liaise with Self Help Group/Micro Finance Institution/NGO’s etc.
Key Performance Indicators:
Experience: Min 1 year of Experience in sales.
Qualification: Graduate with minimum 1 year of Experience in sales.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (ABSLI) is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Ltd (ABCL). It is one of the leading private sector life insurance companies in India. ABSLI was incorporated on August 4th, 2000 and commenced operations on January 17th, 2001. ABSLI is a 51:49 joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc., a leading international financial services organization in Canada.
Formerly known as Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited, ABSLI is one of India’s leading life insurance companies offering a range of products across the customer’s life cycle, including children future plans, wealth protection plans, retirement and pension solutions, health plans, traditional term plans and Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs).
As of December 31st, 2018, total AUM of ABSLI stood at Rs. 389,548 million. ABSLI recorded a gross premium income of Rs. 18,599 million in Q3 FY 2018-19 and registering a y-o-y growth of 68% in Individual First Year Premium and currently ranked 7th in Individual Business (Individual FYP adjusted for 10% single premium) (Source: IRDAI reported Financials). ABSLI has a nation-wide distribution presence through 425 branches, 9 bancassurance partners, 6 distribution channels, over 83,000 direct selling agents, other Corporate Agents and Brokers and through its website. The company has over 10,000 employees and more than 16 lac active customers.
No. of Employees 10