eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech.
Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stoc
Role & Responsibilties -
- Should be well versed with KYC concepts and various areas around KYC i.e. CIP, CDD, EDD.
- Should be well versed with attributes screened under KYC (Legal Name, required list of Associates, Ownership structure, countries of operation etc.)
- Should be able to Adjudicate PEPs and negative news also able to different between material and non-material PEP’s and news
- Should have knowledge on Screening individual and companies thru 3rd party sites and adjudicating Hits received with appropriate reasons and comments
- Understand information provided on various government & third party sites (i.e. Regularity & registry sites)
- Should be excellent with capabilities to perform search on google for any required information and provide supporting documents for the same.