TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations.
Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structure
Role & Responsibilties -
Active Directory, Group policies, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP Networking, DHCP, AGPM, Home & Roaming Profiles, IE Security, application controls.
• Azure AD, O365 stack, Intune & Conditional Access, Windows Information Protection, Azure RMS, Azure Information Protection.
• SCCM, Patch & software deployment, basic understanding of application packaging & deployment.
• Experience in windows 7 to windows 10 migration, Image engineering & OSD.
• Azure AD Connect & Hybrid workplace join, Password management for non-domain joined end points.
• SME for Microsoft Direct Access & Windows 10 Always on VPN.
• MS Team Foundation Server for OSD Build & release management.
• Cloud printing for Azure AD Joined+ Workplace Joined + Intune enrollment.
• Graph API & Log analytics for dashboard reporting on O365 application, OSD, Intune & CA complaint status.
• Create and deploy Windows Information Protection (WIP) app protection policy with Intune.
• Prepare dashboard using power BI integration.
• Automating work flows, excellent hands-on experience on power shell.