Client Financial Management Analyst
Accenture . 7 Dec
About Company -
<p>At Accenture, we take an innovation-led approach to help our clients, communities, and society "imagine and invent" the future.</p>
<p>To this end, we have created a social innovation architecture that allows us to develop sustainable, disruptive and scalable solutions to address a wide range of complex societal issues across multiple sectors and geographies.</p>
<p>From our research, ventures, and labs, to our studios, innovation, and delivery centers, we are using emerging technology to improve the way the world works and lives.</p>
<p>Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping AI. Self-optimizing systems. The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for new ideas powered by intelligent technologies has never been greater.</p>
<p>But a vision for the future can't be realized without know-how. We partner with our clients to drive real innovation—the kind that turns an idea into an industry—helping them transform and grow their organizations.</p>
<p>Learn how we work with companies from all industries, across the globe to create the New—now.</p>
<p><strong>SKILLS TO SUCCEED</strong></p>
<p>Unemployment is a persistent and critical issue around the globe, and the skills gap continues to widen. In fact, according to the International Labor Association, global unemployment may reach 200.5 million by the end of 2017, yet Manpower Group estimated 40 percent of employers globally report talent shortages.</p>
<p>Accenture's Skills to Succeed corporate citizenship initiative advances employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for individuals around the globe, leveraging digital innovation to drive impact at scale and help close employment gaps.</p>
Role & Responsibilties -
JOB SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job role would include
• Opportunity support - Prepare and/or review costing and pricing scenarios for consulting contract
• Liaising with onshore CFM to ensure job codes are setup on a timely basis
• Detailed expense reports on a project by project basis being prepared and sent to onshore finance on a prompt and regular basis
• Manage expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses
• Ensuring resources have a valid code before they start working on any project/ engagement
• Flagging up with the relevant regions if a new job code is required
• Ensuring timely & accurate time recording; Establish reconciliation processes
• Producing weekly staffing report and reconciling total headcount numbers with forecast
• Liaise with Accenture/IDC managers to provide an accurate forecast; Mid month analysis/monitoring of projects to improve financial forecasts
• Assist onshore PM’s in analyzing variances to forecast, reports etc
• Prepare internal reports: financial statements, budget to actual comparison, margin, recovery analysis, non-billable expenses, etc. Distribute reports to appropriate audience etc:
• Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP
• Works with Delivery to ensure that all projects are invoiced correctly and on-time.
• Works with the CFM Lead and the Service Center team to confirm all Customer invoices get paid on time, and deals with Delivery and/or Business Development if any issue with an invoice arises
• Works with Delivery organization and with the CFM lead ensuring regional compliance of policies and internal controls, mainly contract checklists and revenue recognition policies.
• Prepares the ATMs (Accounting Treatment Memos) for review for direct projects
• Works with Project Managers to monitor engagement profitability
• As needed, develops and prepares engagement-specific financial reports for client management.
• Provides guidance to Project Managers with respect to financial reporting concepts, key financial metrics, etc.
• Works with the CFM lead to provide appropriate engagement-specific financial data for regional budgets and forecasts.
• May work with an offshore team that deals with the posting of the invoices and/or other OTC activities
• Completes detailed monthly close activities for projects in scope and presents to manager for review.
• Timely delivery of Ad-hoc requests
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/Experience & Skill sets
• Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
• Maintain security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
• Develop a good knowledge of structured delivery processes, standards, guidelines and document formats
• Work closely with Finance personnel on a daily basis. Maintain significant contact with personnel from all departments. Partner with procurement, accounts payable, controllership, legal, IT, HR, and local Business Development and Delivery Management communities
• Respect diversity
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Access);
• Ability to commute to and between client sites; ability to travel and work out of town for extended periods of time, as required.
• Project management and job costing experience essential
Experience:6 - 9 years
Education:B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)