<p>At Accenture, we take an innovation-led approach to help our clients, communities, and society "imagine and invent" the future.</p>
<p>To this end, we have created a social innovation architecture that allows us to develop sustainable, disruptive and scalable solutions to address a wide range of complex societal issues across multiple sectors and geographies.</p>
<p>From our research, ventures, and labs, to our studios, innovation, and delivery centers, we are using emerging technology to improve the way the world works and lives.</p>
<p>Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping AI. Self-optimizing systems. The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for new ideas powered by intelligent technologies has never been greater.</p>
<p>But a vision for the future can't be realized without know-how. We partner with our clients to drive real innovation—the kind that turns an idea into an industry—helping them transform and grow their organizations.</p>
<p>Learn how we work with companies from all industries, across the globe to create the New—now.</p>
<p><strong>SKILLS TO SUCCEED</strong></p>
<p>Unemployment is a persistent and critical issue around the globe, and the skills gap continues to widen. In fact, according to the International Labor Association, global unemployment may reach 200.5 million by the end of 2017, yet Manpower Group estimated 40 percent of employers globally report talent shortages.</p>
<p>Accenture's Skills to Succeed corporate citizenship initiative advances employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for individuals around the globe, leveraging digital innovation to drive impact at scale and help close employment gaps.</p>
Role & Responsibilties -
Technology Advisory provides a platform to the digitally savvy technologist who can look at things from a different perspective to find the best solution. It provides ample of opportunities to work on the very heart of some of the most cutting-edge and business-critical projects. You will get an opportunity to shape client strategies using the New Technologies.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
• Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs