AWS Cloud Administration- Technical Specialist at HCL Technologies
HCL Technologies Limited . 7 Dec
Experience:3 - 6 years
9 LPA - 12 LPA
Mode: Full Time
About Company -
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business
Role & Responsibilties -
Implement and maintain all AWS resources and services within cloud-hosted applications.
• Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment.
• Maintain availability, scalability, and performance plans for multiple AWS environment within AWS organization.
• Continual re-evaluation of existing infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security.
• Implement process and quality improvements through task automation. Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation of routine maintenance tasks.
• Perform and assist cloud-based applications and products.
• Perform audits to maintain cost-effective operations.