Key Responsibilities :
• Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for Retail or FMCG clients
• Develop predictive analytics based solutions for
o Customer Segmentation
o Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
o Attrition or Cross-Sell or Upsell Propensity Models
o Customer Lifetime Value
o Pricing Analytics
o Web Analytics
• Apply appropriate techniques such as exploratory data analysis regression bootstrapping trees cluster analysis survival analysis and so on
• Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
• Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 2-7 years of analytics overall experience including at least 2 years of quantitative analysis in the Retail or FMCG Industry.
• Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling customer segmentation etc.
• Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite .Base Stat E-miner SAS EGRC. SPSS SQL KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R Matlab etc.
• Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
• Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to tie analytic solutions to business or industry value and outcomes
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk