Databases, SQL DBA
• Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
• Should be proficient in database designing, maintaining, controlling and optimizing sql server databases.
• Should have good exposure on SQL server reporting services.
• Should be able to develop or change reports from reports builder as per business requirements
Understanding and experience with source code management.
• Good knowledge in troubleshooting and resolving any application
• DBA Tasks like DB Back up and Restore
• Work on multiple Power BI dashboards regular production. Should be able to develop Power BI dashboards
• Work on Financial and pipeline management
• Ability to work independently, balance multiple project responsibilities, and meet deliverable timelines
• Accuracy and attention to details; prioritizes and plans work activities
Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
• 6+ years of total experience, with 4+ years of MIS reporting /SQL server
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS(bullet points):
• Strong MS Excel Skills
• Proficient in Power BI
• Exposure to Financial Services
• Ability to develop requirements based on stakeholder inputs
• Ability to work in an agile environment
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk