JOB SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job role would include
• Opportunity support - Prepare and/or review costing and pricing scenarios for consulting contract
• Liaising with onshore CFM to ensure job codes are setup on a timely basis
• Detailed expense reports on a project by project basis being prepared and sent to onshore finance on a prompt and regular basis
• Manage expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses
• Ensuring resources have a valid code before they start working on any project/ engagement
• Flagging up with the relevant regions if a new job code is required
• Ensuring timely & accurate time recording; Establish reconciliation processes
• Producing weekly staffing report and reconciling total headcount numbers with forecast
• Liaise with Accenture/IDC managers to provide an accurate forecast; Mid month analysis/monitoring of projects to improve financial forecasts
• Assist onshore PM’s in analyzing variances to forecast, reports etc
• Prepare internal reports: financial statements, budget to actual comparison, margin, recovery analysis, non-billable expenses, etc. Distribute reports to appropriate audience etc:
• Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP
• Works with Delivery to ensure that all projects are invoiced correctly and on-time.
• Works with the CFM Lead and the Service Center team to confirm all Customer invoices get paid on time, and deals with Delivery and/or Business Development if any issue with an invoice arises
• Works with Delivery organization and with the CFM lead ensuring regional compliance of policies and internal controls, mainly contract checklists and revenue recognition policies.
• Prepares the ATMs (Accounting Treatment Memos) for review for direct projects
• Works with Project Managers to monitor engagement profitability
• As needed, develops and prepares engagement-specific financial reports for client management.
• Provides guidance to Project Managers with respect to financial reporting concepts, key financial metrics, etc.
• Works with the CFM lead to provide appropriate engagement-specific financial data for regional budgets and forecasts.
• May work with an offshore team that deals with the posting of the invoices and/or other OTC activities
• Completes detailed monthly close activities for projects in scope and presents to manager for review.
• Timely delivery of Ad-hoc requests
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/Experience & Skill sets
• Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
• Maintain security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
• Develop a good knowledge of structured delivery processes, standards, guidelines and document formats
• Work closely with Finance personnel on a daily basis. Maintain significant contact with personnel from all departments. Partner with procurement, accounts payable, controllership, legal, IT, HR, and local Business Development and Delivery Management communities
• Respect diversity
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Access);
• Ability to commute to and between client sites; ability to travel and work out of town for extended periods of time, as required.
• Project management and job costing experience essential
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk