Business Analysis, Python
•Customer Profiling, Scoring, and customer segmentation(behavioral, needs and value based)
•Retention models-loyalty, plan choice, customer service, satisfaction, propensity to churn, attrition models
•Pricing Analytics-Plan Pricing, Underwriting, Provider Contracting
•Fraud Analytics-Fraud Modeling, Network Analysis, Anomaly detection for unidentified Fraud
•Health Management-identification and risk stratification, risk scores, disease management, gaps in care analytics.
•Provider and Network Management-competitor analysis, contract pricing, physician loyalty, etc.
•Quality of Care Metrics-CMS/ JCAHO Measures, CMS star ratings, CAHPS/ HCAHPS Metrics, Survey Analysis
• Cost optimization Analytics-Strategies to reduce cost of care for payers, providers, and members, Alternative treatments/ Medications
• Predictive Modeling-Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, etc
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 1-3 years of analytics overall experience, including at least 1 years of quantitative analysis in the Health Industry.
• Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
Must have Skills:
• Experience in using R/SAS/Python required
• Understand Machine Learning; experience with Machine Learning a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people.
• Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics.
Good to have skills:
• Demonstrate a proven practice of project management discipline; project management skills a plus;
• Ability to derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
• Ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
• Good Understanding of healthcare market (prior experience working on US based Health projects will be a plus), OR Educational qualification(s) in Medical and experience with analytics.
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk