ITServiceManagement, Management, SAP CO
Key responsibilities: Understanding of complete business process for SD Cycle and integration with WHM / IM(inventory Management)
2. Configuration of SD doc types, pricing procedures, product hierarchy, customer masters, billing types etc.
3. Interface of SD with CIN Module.
4. Able to resolve day to day issues pertaining to SD / CIN Modules
5. Changes in configuration based on requirements of client with change in business processes if required.
6. Preparation of Functional specification for new development activities in SD / CIN Module
7. Able to guide end users promptly and resole their issues.
8. CIN work experience is mandatory
9 ) Knowledge of E-commerce is added advantage
10) SAP-SD Interfaces with external system SAP/NON SAP system
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk