Oracle Database, SQL, Tools
• Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server (2008, above & recent versions). Oracle skillset will be plus point.
• Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Performance Monitoring, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Strong knowledge of User Management, Backups, Restoration, Disaster recovery models (manual & auto), Integration with other application, database shrink operations, Clustering, Mirroring and Replication.
• Knowledge of SQL Server tools (Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs, system stored procedures)
• SQL Development-ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
• Adhere to policies, procedures, best practices and industry standards to ensure systems compliance.
• Secure the database access. Perform the periodic Security audit.
Knowledge & skill requirements:
• 6+ years of experience in database development and support in SQL Server environments.
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk