Network Design, Design
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
• Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• Work through the phases of design and development:
• Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design-incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
• Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
• Develop storyboards and simulations
• Collect the relevant media
• Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
• Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
• Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
• Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
• Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
• Promote collaboration, partnerships and relationships among the participants.
• 3-5 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
• Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
• Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
• Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk