Gurugram, Haryana, India
Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Lead server administrator
• Hardware: In depth knowledge in working of different brands of Servers / Desktop /Printers
• Server Admin: 4 to 6 years of working experience in administration of windows and Linux/Unix serve , specially in AD/ADC Achitecture in depth knowledge of DNS / DHCP / WINS / Backup / disaster recovery of AD
Knowledge & skill requirements:
• Network Admin : 8 to 10 years of working experience in administration of Network devices like Cisco / HP / DLink / 3COM - L2/L3 switches and Routers, depth knowledge in networking concept to revamping of existing setup to proposed one including L2 / L3 Switches operation details how data flows from one network to another .
• Network Security Administration : Depth knowledge in working of Cisco ASA Firewall , Checkpoint Firewall or any other Firewall devices, good concept in implementation of network security and network security policy of such devices .
• Mailing Server Admin : 8 to 10 years of working experience in administration of Microsoft Exchange , Lotus Domino Server in enterprise network environments with disaster recovery , Blackberry / Bright mail etc.
WHAT WE BELIEVE :- Our core values shape the culture and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviors. They serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions. CLIENT VALUE CREATION Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value. ONE GLOBAL NETWORk
Industry Information Technology
No. of Employees