ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
- The product engineer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile Products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skill set in the ever-evolving medium of the web and mobile.
- The ideal candidate will be a thinker who understands why writing optimized and well organized code is important for an application to play out well. A coder par excellence who displays an undying passion for achieving the perfection in his/her work and is not afraid to question the existing product requirements/design to make it even better.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have experience of enterprise architecture, designing and implementation
- A good technical leader with motivation to excel in technology areas, proven technical
- Need hands on people to work in highly technical and aggressive time frame, must be
- Must have experience on various software methodologies (SDLC, Agile, Test Driven
- Experience of working in product development must be preferred.
- Experience of designing, implementing large applications & ERP's must be preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects.
- Producing detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code.
- Gaining an understanding of the unique business and technical requirements on each
- Practicing strong configuration management and version control.
- Must have experience in HTML 5 complex applications (windows, server and web based). Expertise in .Net, MVC, WCF/WPF in terms of designing and implementing systems. Capable of guiding others and working with multiple techniques
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Excellent skills in Microsoft .NET web stack programming including C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4+, MSSQL Server and RESTful APIs
2. Expert knowledge of frameworks such as Web API, WCF, MVC, Entity Framework, etc. and an excellent understanding of data structures, threading, and performance tuning.
4. Sound Knowledge of latest Architecture trends, Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming Concepts
5. Expert understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, workarounds and the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
6. Excellent knowledge of database programming using MS SQL Server 2008 +
7. Knowledge of Angular JS, Node JS, Websockets, RabbitMQ and Cloud Messaging Frameworks (PUSH) will be a plus
8. Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc. and familiarity with continuous integration
9. Soft Skills: Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
We are a non-traditional IT company working in multiple domains ranging from extensive ERP/MIS development, mobile app development (Android/iOS), IoT enabled smart solution manufacturing and various other goods and services.